gayladrummond

Holy Cows on Crack! GLDrummond's Blog

Gayla (or if you prefer, G. L.) loves to write and entertain people. She writes scifi as G. L. Drummond, fantasy and other things as Gayla Drummond.

One of her favorite pursuits is working to rescue animals, and as a result, a pack of eight has become part of her family. She loves to ride, and is happy to have two awesome horses. On the human side, two teens claim her as ‘Mom’, and her life partner is a storm-chasing veteran of nearly thirty years.

She has a katana, and isn’t afraid to use it, among her collection of shiny, sharp objects. She is also quite prepared for the Zombocalypse, and is a diehard Wolverine (the X Man, not the team) fan grrl.

Scarpetta

Scarpetta - Patricia Cornwell I found the plot to be as interesting as previous books in the series, but the lack of first person POV really confused me in regards to the dialogue several times.Most of the time, it felt like one character was doing all of the talking for the good guys, regardless of which character was actually speaking.That didn't stop me from reading the whole book in a two evening stretch though.